FP3: WHERE INNOVATION AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGY CONVERGE
FP3 is a unique conference designed specifically for the industrial, functional, and electronics printing segments. As a motivated business leader, join your peers:
- Learn more about the expansive scope of the FUNCTIONAL PRINTING marketplace.
- Understand how to CAPITALIZE on business trends driving the marketplace.
- Gain INSIGHT into industry trends.
- Hear fresh, captivating presentations from INNOVATIVE SPEAKERS.
- Experience face-time with industry suppliers in the SPONSOR SHOWCASE.
- Enjoy valuable time with your peers and thought leaders in the industry at numerous SOCIAL EVENTS.
"FP3 was a very informative conference as well as an atmosphere that allowed more openness to networking. The conference not only covered trends in the functional printing industry but also trends on how to hire, retain and create good teams for your workplace. It also covered new marketing trends and how to establish them,”
- Aaron Maldonado, Technician, Boeing Company.
INCLUDED IN THE COST OF FP3 REGISTRATION:
- Sunday, May 5: Welcome Reception with Exhibits
- Monday, May 6: General Sessions packed with insightful and innovative speakers. Breakfast, lunch and breaks included.
- Tuesday, May 7: General Sessions and Plant Tour. Breakfast and breaks incuded.
DON'T MISS THE FP3 EXTRAS*:
- Sunday, May 5: Leadership Workshop with Colby Jubenville, PhD*
- Sunday, May 5: Cinco de Mayo Dinner & Networking*
- Monday, May 6: Dinner & Casnio Night*
*Additional cost applies.
FP3 WELCOMES BACK MASTER OF CEREMONIES DON MCMILIAN
Engineer-turned-comedian Don McMillan returns to FP3 as the Master of Ceremonies in 2019. From charts and diagrams to spoofing the printers vernacular and what it means to be a printer, He had attendees rolling with laughter. Don brings the fun to the FP3 learning experience.
Don's performances have entertained the ranks of corporations such as IBM, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Genentech and ExxonMobil. With a unique background as a computer chip designer and years of engineering experience - Don brings a unique approach - and a lot of laughter to FP3.